How To Care For Your Intimates
Here are a few tips you can use to get maximum life out of your favourite pieces!
- To give your lingerie longevity it is best to wash by hand using mild detergent.
- If you wish to machine wash; place garments in a wash bag and into a cold, delicate machine cycle.
- Always fasten your bra band before washing so it doesn’t snag other garments.
- Always hang or flat dry your smalls, never put them in the dryer as the heat will cause the fabrics to lose elasticity.
- Don’t fold your padded bras in half. The cups will lose their shape.
- Give your bra a break! Rotate between four bras each week to help preserve the elasticity.
- When storing, nest padded bras into each other to preserve shape and for space saving.
- Get fit! Due to fluctuation you should have a professional bra fitting every six months.