The Nicole Thorne Guide to taking the perfect lingerie selfie
Whether we like it or not, we are living in a selfie-obsessed world, so might as well put your best self forward right?!
We ask Nicole Thorne to let us in on her Top 3 Do's and Don’ts on how to take the perfect selfie, better yet the perfect lingerie selfie. Whether you're a lingerie enthusiast or trying to spice things up with Bae, its always handy to know the tricks of the trade.
- Elongate your body, try standing on your tippy toes!
- Choose an area or position with good lighting. I always try and face the light to avoid weird shadows or dark photos.
- I make sure I’m well-groomed, fresh tan, makeup and hair so I feel my best!
Just be yourself and you’re sure to snap the perfect pic.
From left to right; Firecrown Soft Cup & Firecrown String, Birdie Romper, Fantasia Soft Cup & Fantasia Cheekie
- Don’t have a messy room or background!
- Don’t eat that whole pizza before taking your snaps!
- Don’t be hard on yourself and try not to compare your images to others!
Remember to keep away from florescent lights... They are the enemy
So there you have it, the tricks of the trade from the best in the business!
Get happy snapping and put your best selife forward!